- Submit the New Member Interest Form on this website. A representative of the Membership Committee will contact you in order to provide you with a complete membership application packet and discuss your intentions.
- Complete a background check investigation and physical exam.
- The application and associated documents are turned in to the Company and an oral interview is arranged with the applicant.
- Results of the oral interview, criminal background check, physical examination (if applicable), and references are reviewed with the Company during a business meeting and a vote is taken to accept or deny membership.
- New member serves a minimum 6-month probation period.
A Membership Committee representative will communicate with you any further needs or Company requirements, as well as answer any questions you may have.